Ole Soccer Academy
Waiver and release of liability
I, as the parent or legal protector of the named player above, recognize that I am wholly aware of the intrinsic risks related with soccer, and hereby waive the release, and emancipation Ole Soccer Academy and as well as their officers, agent, directors, and collaborators from any and all accountability and responsibility in the event that I or the player become injured in any way during our contribution in soccer practices, events or activities coupled with the Released Parties.
I knowledge, appreciate and assume the risk of participating in the sports programs and of physical engagement generally, including but not limited falls, contact with or effects of engagement with other participants, contact with or effects of the use of sporting equipment, effects of weather, including heat, humidity, cold and precipitation, defective equipment, and any hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers.
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has provided confirmation that non-contact drills with physical distancing are now permitted in counties that have a variance and have allowed gyms and other fitness facilities to open. These activities must be conducted in compliance with the Fitness Facilities guidance available at https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-fitness.pdf.
• All participants must remain at least 6 feet apart at all times during the training, as well as before and after.
• Groups must be limited to no more than 12 participants.
Participants cannot transfer between groups; once a group is established, they must remain together throughout a training session and across multiple training sessions.
• Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required for coaches/instructors.
• No spectators are permitted.
• It is preferable for all participants to bring their own equipment and not share equipment during the activity. If equipment must be shared (e.g., a ball), it must not be shared between groups and must be disinfected after each training session.
• Outdoor activities are highly preferable to indoor activities.
• All participants must be screened for symptoms upon arrival at each training session. Anyone currently experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, runny nose or congestion, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea is not permitted to participate and should be sent home immediately.
• Hand sanitizer must be made readily available at the training site.
• Shared surfaces must be cleaned after each training session.
• Participants should bring their own water or other beverages and not share beverages with others.
• That guidance, once issued, will replace this interim training guidance. Until then, the State is only allowing drills and conditioning—no scrimmaging or competitive play is permitted.
I have read the above waiver and release, understand and I have signed it voluntarily.
All refunds must be requested in writing at least 3 business days prior to the start of each session. No refunds will be given for any reason once a class is confirmed to begin within 2 business days of the start of the session.
Refunds will be provided by issuing a credit back onto your cc when available (if the order was 90 days). Otherwise, refunds will be mailed by check.
A $15 processed fee will be charged on all cancelations per session